June 6th 2020
10K, 21K, 42K, 50K, 100K
10:00am Half Marathon
Cut off Times:
100km 15 hours
50km 8 hours
Marathon 7 hours
Half Marathon 4h
Race Director: Ray O’Connor
The course has been certified by accredited AAI
Personal music systems are NOT recommended during any stage of the event.
- Participants must also wear a fluorescent vest in the hours of poor visibility.
- Head/hand torches must be carried the run phase during hours of poor visibility (also to be kept with your support crew).
- We will tell you when you complete a circuit when the course is considered to be dark
- Pacing on the course by supporters will not be tolerated and will lead to disqualification
Red Cross with 1 Ambulance, Medic/First Aid and 1 First Aid cyclist on the 5km loop. Local Doctor on call. Ballinasloe hospital 31km
- Participants may only stop at designated official team support zones to receive fluids, food or change footwear or clothing. Assistance outside of designated zones will result in
- If we feel you are a danger to yourself we reserve the right to pull you from the course.
- The doctor/paramedic will have the final decision in relation to the medical issue.
- If we believe you to be medically unfit to continue, your race will be over and you will be asked to leave the course. We will advise you of any concerns in advance. so you may rest to rectify them (within the cut off times)
- We will advise you of any cut off the preceding lap.
- Intravenous Fluids will signify the end of your race
- If you will be consuming any pharmaceutical products during the event or prior to the event then please submit the names and dosage to the race organiser before the start of the event. Discretion is guaranteed and the information will only be made available to the Doctor or paramedics upon you not being able to provide it yourself.
- Red Cross reserve the right to stop any participants they feel is at risk or for any medical check up at anytime