Official Refreshment Stations
There is one official refreshment stations on the course at the finish area which you will pass on each 5K lap.
The official Refreshment/Handling Zones shall be marked clearly by signs “beginning” and “end” and will be approximately 400 m long.
Official refreshment tables will be provided with Water/mineral waters without gas, electrolyte beverages, bananas and other fruits, Cola, glucose/sugar, salt, biscuits etc…
Tables will also be provided for ultra participants only, for personal food and beverages, not for marathon participants.
Competitors can use their own personal drinks and food at all official Refreshments Stations provided.
- All personal food and beverages must be placed in bags clearly marked with the competitor’s name and can be left at the finish area station which you will be passing on every 5K lap.
Allowed support in the Official Refreshment/Handling Zones
- In the official Refreshment/Handling Zones, the handlers and coaches may put the refreshments into the hands of the athletes.
- During the handover of drinks and food, the handlers may accompany the athletes within the Refreshment/Handling Zone, but other competitors in no case may be obstructed.
- Team management can support athletes for any shoe and dress change.
- Any medical support is permitted e.g. treatment of smaller injuries, blisters, by massages etc.
- Transmission of information of any kind is also permitted.
Note: All this support is allowed only within the Official Refreshment/Handling Zones – not in the Drinking/Sponging Stations.
Car parking is available near the forest. Marshals will direct cars on arrival.